Friday 15 November 2013

Etude House PBL601 and Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop

Etude House PBL601 and Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop

This is from some weeks back when I still had time for nail art (my subsequent posts will be much plainer >.<). Anyway, this is Etude House PBL601, a milky light blue with multi color hex glitters in 2 sizes, and Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop, a pink base with multi color hex glitters as well. Please ignore the staining, which was caused by Essence Off to Miami (beware!)

Etude House PBL601 looks blue-er in the bottle than on the nails. On the nails, it was more whitish and I had to apply 3 coats to get closer to bottle shade. Will probably try it over a blue base next time.

Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop normally doesn't look too flattering on my skin tone but it works well here when mixed with Etude House PBL601.

The white lines were using acrylic paint and I like the resulting patchwork-like/wrapping paper look of this :)

Click read more for more pics


Etude House PBL601

Here is a shot under florescent lighting & with my thumb design as well

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin