Saturday 24 August 2013

Essence That's What I Mint! with roses and pearls

Essence That's What I Mint! with roses and pearls

This is my second shot at doing roses after a long time and I'm happy that it turned out much better than my first time :) Base is 2 coats of Essence That's What I Mint! and for the roses, the dark pink is OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips and the light pink and leaves are acrylic paint. Added pearls on the index and pinky to bring in more of a vintage look and I really love this mani (^_^)

Click read more for more pics.

Another shot of the full mani

Plain swatch of Essence That's What I Mint! - The light aqua polish (I don't find that it was truely mint) was ok at first but somehow got rather thick and hard to work with once I got started on the first coat of my 2nd hand, so it ended up little uneven and streaky. Might need to apply more carefully if you are wearing it plain.


Thanks for viewing! :)

Follow on Bloglovin