Thursday 1 August 2013

Essence Ice Ice Baby + More than Words and Color Club Miss Bliss

Essence Ice Ice Baby + More than Words and Color Club Miss Bliss

I liked the combi of Essence Ice Ice Baby and Essence More than Words from my previous mani hence decided to do a full set with them this time. Also, had an urge to use the holo polishes from Color Club Halo Hues (which I have neglected after the first usages, oops), so sponged on Miss Bliss on the tips. Love the final look and makes me wanna bring out my holo polishes out again :)

Pls click read more for other pics.

Here is 1 coat of Essence More than Words over 3 coats of Essence Ice Ice Baby.

Essence Ice Ice Baby + More than Words

3 coats of Essence Ice Ice Baby. The tips are still pretty prominent so I doubt you can ever get it opaque  :p But it gives quite a clean polished look on its own.


Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin