Monday 8 July 2013

Orly Cotton Candy with China Glaze Passion braid and Essence Make it Golden

Orly Cotton Candy with China Glaze Passion braid and Essence Make it Golden

Hi, it's been some time! I've been painting my nails and taking pics but there's an inertia after my holiday to actually sit down and draft a post (>.<) Anyway, this is my mani from 2 weeks back and base is Orly Cotton Candy, a peachy pink creme. I did the braid on the index, middle and pinky fingers with Golden Rose White and China Glaze Passion. Also applied Essence Make it Golden to the ring finger and tip of thumb.

I got the 1.6mm gold chain from BornPrettyStore as I wanted to experiment with other materials besides studs/rhinestone. It could be cut using normal scissors and comes in 100cm. Wanted to actually put the chain on the ring finger as well but I simply couldn't get it curve properly and remain untangled on the smaller surface. In fact, the chain is twisted on my thumb and doesn't lie flat but at least it was secure enough for me. It would be easier if you use it in a straight line or applying for someone else :p Nonetheless, I like the overall look with it :)

P.S. Use BNNMK31 for 10% off BornPrettyStore purchases.

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin