Sunday 14 July 2013

Essence Prom-berry and Hugs & Kisses Crazy in Love

Essence Prom-berry and Hugs & Kisses Crazy in Love

Managed to snag Essence Crazy in Love from the Hugs & Kisses collection and I'm glad as it is very pretty :) It has light purple glitter and silver/holographic hearts. The glitter is pretty dense so no issue with it (above is 1 coat). For the hearts, I had to fish for them but it wasn't too difficult.

You might notice that my cuticles area is messier than usual and that's cos I applied my Poshe top coat slightly beneath the base polish and it shrunk from that point, breaking up the polish as well as you can see from my index finger and pinky o(>< )o (you don't see it on my middle and ring fingers as I had scraped it away). Perhaps I have to flood my cuticles a bit when I apply Poshe next time....sigh....

Anyway, before I end this post, here is a plain swatch of Essence Prom-berry, a deep purple that is not distinctly shimmery, yet not a flat creme. It applies very smoothly and this is only 1 coat! Didn't expect to like it as much as I do but it is really gorgeous :)

Essence Prom-berry

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin