Friday 31 May 2013

Comparison of Essie Come Here! with OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?


When I saw Essie Come Here!, it reminded me a lot of OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? from the Holland Collection, hence decided to put them side by side - from left: OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Essie Come Here! and China Glaze Poinsettia.

Essie Come Here! is slightly lighter than OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?, but I think for a non-nail-phile, they are not dupes but pretty similar. Have swatched China Glaze Poinsettia just to show the orange tinge the other 2 have.



Both the Essie and OPI were minis in the sets I purchased so I didn't have much of a choice, but I probably wouldn't buy the both on their own, as I'm not that into this shade and they are close enough for me. Do you find them similar too?

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin