Wednesday 1 May 2013

Color Club Beyond flowers on Essence Glamorous Life

Color Club Beyond flowers on Essence Glamorous Life

Base is Essence Glamorous Life, a pretty fushia pink with pink glitter, which has unfortunately been discontinued (-_-)" [I got it some time ago but it was an untried until now]. I also sponged on Kleancolor Red Sparkle on the tips but guess it is not that obvious. For the nail art, I drew on the flowers with Color Club Beyond (black holographic), added black acrylic paint inside the flowers + the vines, and lastly dotted the flowers and around them with Beyond.

Lost a bit of interest midway so wasn't too conscientious with the painting/dotting, so pls excuse the messiness. And I only added Etude House PBK803 glitter to my other hand :p

Pls click read more for pic of right hand and plain swatches.

My right hand holding Kleancolor Red Sparkle bottle with 2 coats of Etude House PBK803 :)

Essence Glamorous Life and Etude House PBK803

Essence Glamorous Life is thin but applies well and is pigmented. Below is one coat.

Essence Glamorous Life

Here is 2 coats. Pink glitter more evident here.
Essence Glamorous Life

Wondering if I will get weird stares with my mismatched nails, haha, but anyway, only 2 more days to weekend = change polish :p

Thanks for viewing! 

Follow on Bloglovin