Wednesday 17 April 2013

Essence Home Sweet Home blushes - Knits for chicks and Wool-d you cuddle me


This is my first non-nail related post and that's because when I saw the Essence Home Sweet Home collection, amazingly I walked away with NO polish and 2 blushes instead :p Above left is Knits for chicks and right is Wool-d you cuddle me

Below is a shot with natural light. Thought the sweater imprint was pretty cute :)

Please click read more for swatches.


I had been wanting to get a orange/peach blush for some time and was actually eyeing the one by Majolica Majorca but it was kinda costly for a drugstore brand. Essence's were only $6 each and had 10% off so I grabbed them without too much thought ;)

Below: Left 3 stripes from Wool'd you cuddle me and right 3 stripes from Knits for chicks.


The lighter portions seem to have a sheen to them and I like that each gives you a choice of 3 colors since you can either pick up the 2 colors separately (the pan is pretty big, 8g) or mix them. Pigmentation is good too, in fact I found that I need a light hand with the blush actually :)

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin