Sunday 3 March 2013

Nail polish haul from Etude House and Innisfree

Below are the polishes I got in Feb 13, so my posts are finally gonna be up to date :p

Nail polish haul from Etude House and Innisfree

I don't really have that many glitter polishes but somehow quite a few caught my eye this time. And I guess a key factor is, with PVA glue, I no longer fear wearing glitter polishes, and so wouldn't hesitate to buy any I like, haha.....

Innisfree polishes, of which one looks like a Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream dupe.

From left (click on links for swatches):
#102
#101
#49
#104
Innisfree nail polish


Etude House polishes - the black one is like the recent China Glaze Bitz n Pieces collection, while the Fashion Queen collection is a cute trio of blue polishes; a light blue with hex and bar glitter, medium blue creme and dark navy blue with hidden glitter. It also comes with stickers for you to decorate your nails. More pictures of it here. For manis, darkest one used here. Medium and light blue ones here.

Swatch of the below leftmost one here, and the second from the left here

Etude House glitter nail polish

Some up close shots:

Innisfree nail polish

Innisfree and Etude House glitter nail polish

Do you like them as well? Will be showing some of them in upcoming posts, if there are any you would like to see first, just let me know :)

Thanks for viewing! 

Follow on Bloglovin