Friday 22 March 2013

Etude House Fashion Queen dark jeans nails

Etude House Fashion Queen dark jeans nails

I had previously shown the bottle and sticker shots of Etude House Fashion Queen collection and have finally sat down to use it.

Above is 2 coats of the darkest shade, dark navy blue with lighter blue glitter. 3 coats would have been better as it is quite sheer but I was rushing for time. The beige on the ring finger is Orly Nite Owl, my first nude shade and it is a great nude with silver shimmers, one of my favourites. Was trying to do stitches across the nails with Sally Hansen Celeb City but probably should have used a finer brush. This is already with 1 layer of top coat and still kinda gritty, so would probably need a gel kind of top coat if you wanna get it smooth.

Below is a pic without top coat, which is grittier and less shiny. In the pic on the box, it looked gritty as well so maybe Etude House actually meant it to be a textured polish?

Etude House Fashion Queen dark jeans nails

Btw, this is the first time I'm using nail stickers and they were thinner than I thought they would be. Love the zipper sticker, hehe, will place them on more fingers another time....

In any case, I like this dark blue with hidden shimmer and the jeans theme goes well with my dress down Friday coming up ;) Can't wait for the weekend...

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oi! Ganhei de uma amiga o mesmo kit e gostaria de saber como faz para colar o adesivo de zíper na unha? Obrigada! viciodeunhafeita.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilian!

      Before applying the polish, I measure the zipper sticker against my nail to make sure it fits and also to decide on the position. I then apply the polish and wait for it to dry slightly before using a tweezer to peel off the sticker to place on the nail. After that, apply a clear top coat and I'm done! :)

      Delete