Thursday 7 March 2013

Essence Too Blue to be True stamped with China Glaze Harmony and BM307

Essence Too Blue to be True stamped with China Glaze Harmony and BM307

Essence Too Blue to be True is from the A New League collection. It is an inky blue with violet undertones. It is a little sheer but I did 2 medium/thick coats above. I do not like the brush though, as it is skinny and doesn't fan out too well. Don't get why they use different brushes in their seasonal collections, when their standard brush is excellent. Somehow I have problems with Sally Hansen and Golden Rose maxi/wide brushes but Essence's work great for me.

Anyway, I wanted to do freehand painting inspired by a Tsumori Chisato pouch at first but it didn't turn out too well - looked kiddish and my moons looked like bananas (-_-)"
Essence Too Blue to be True with freehand art

So I ended up redoing the 2 fingers and stamping using China Glaze Harmony and BM307 instead. Liked it much better and Harmony matched the polish pretty well :)

Thanks for viewing!