Saturday 30 March 2013

Essence Nude Glam comparisons Iced Latte, Toffee to Go, Cafe Ole

After I used Essence Toffee to Go in my previous post, I decided I really wanted to get a back up. However, there was no stock where I went :( And instead.....I ended up with these :p


From left: Iced Latte, Ballerina's Charm, Oh my Glitter!, English Rose

So since I had 3 Nude Glam shades, thought it might be useful to put them side by side.

From left: Iced Latte, Toffee to Go, Cafe Ole

Essence Nude Glam comparisons Iced Latte, Toffee to Go, Cafe Ole

Iced Latte is from the revamped range hence a different bottle.

Update: I just got another Nude Glam, Cookies & Cream, if you would like a swatch as well, let me know :p

Click on read more for swatches on nails.

1 coat

2 coats (I probably should have waited longer to apply the 2nd coat as the polish dragged with Iced Latte)

3 coats
Essence Nude Glam comparisons Iced Latte, Toffee to Go, Cafe Ole

With bottle shots
Essence Nude Glam Iced LatteEssence Nude Glam Toffee to GoEssence Nude Glam Cafe Ole

Iced Latte is too light to be a nude for me but is a nice light pink cream. It needs to be applied carefully to prevent streaking though. Toffee to Go (warm nude with tiny silver shimmers but not really visible on nail) and Cafe Ole (light taupe with tiny silver shimmers but not really visible on nail) are easier to apply and if I apply 2 medium coats carefully, it is normally sufficient. Now I'm wondering if I should get the rest of the Nude Glam, but perhaps I should put on the rest of my untrieds first :p

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin