Sunday 3 March 2013

Essence Little Miss Sunrise stamped with BM302

Essence Little Miss Sunrise stamped with BM302

Colors used:
Base - Essence Little Miss Sunrise
Stamping polish - Konad White
Plate - BM302

Yellow isn't really my color but when I saw Little Miss Sunrise from the revamped Essence collection, I couldn't resist getting it as it looked so cheery and more suited to my skin tone unlike the other yellow, Be your sunshine that I have from Essence. This is a warmer, more egg yolk kind of yellow and applied okay in 2 coats.

I was itching to use this stamping image as it is so cute (chicks and snails) but unfortunately my stamping skills are not up to par so they did not appear clearly, sigh...I still don't do well with thin lines....

But in any case, still liked it cos of the colour :)

Thanks for viewing!