Thursday 7 March 2013

Color Club Miss Bliss from Halo Hues 2013 with Beyond and Over the Moon

Color Club Halo Hues 2013 Miss Bliss with Beyond and Over the Moon

I finally have Color Club Halo Hues 2013 on my nails! The pink is Miss Bliss, the black is Beyond and the blue is Over the Moon. The strips are painted on freehand. I applied base and top coats as usual and did not see any difference after I applied the top coat. You can see bottle shots in this haul post :)

Btw, I don't do pure swatches (i.e. paint, shoot, remove, paint, shoot, remove, in one session), as I prefer to wear a color for at least 1-2 days before removing and putting on new ones, hence it will take some time for me to get through all the polishes, so pls be patient :) But if you have any you would like to see earlier, let me know and I will try to oblige ;) And my posts have finally caught up to live-time, so my posts would be at a slower pace from now on....

So, what is the conclusion about Color Club Halo Hues 2013? Just one word => GORGEOUS!!!

Above is a pic under halogen lamp and under the sun it looks like this too. It applies great in 2 coats and has a strong linear holo, while the color itself still appears clearly. I have applied a sheer silver holo polish over a mint green and a blue+raspberry in the past, and although the holo appears, the base color gets obscured a little, and you had to be careful to apply it thinly and evenly otherwise the silver holo polish look streaky on the colored base.

So I'm super delighted to have gotten these, and I would have considered getting backups but I know I would never finish any bottle of polish :p

And in case you were wondering, it looks pretty under fluorescent lighting as well.
Color Club Halo Hues 2013 Miss Bliss with Beyond and Over the Moon

If you don't have many holographic polishes in your stash, Color Club Halo Hues 2013 is a great collection to consider! ;)

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin