Sunday 24 February 2013

Polka dots and Mambo dog

Polka dots with Mambo dog

Colours used:
Base and dots: Various Miki polishes
Glitter on ring finger: OPI Rainbow connection and Essence Prince Charming
Thumb: Acrylic paint and Essence Prince Charming

It was for an occasion with a Mambo theme, hence the icon from the Mambo brand :p This is actually my first time doing polka dots and I found it quite hard to keep the dots the same size and equally spaced (-_-)" Definitely need more practice...but at least the colour combi turned out quite well :)

The dog was NOT painted using my left hand of course (there's no way I could have such dexterity, haha), instead I painted it on a layer of clear polish on a plastic bag, covered it with another layer of clear polish and peeled it off to stick onto my thumb after it dried. It was a little thick but this was the only way I could have anything more complicated than misshaped flowers on my right hand :p

Thanks for looking!