Monday 25 February 2013

OPI The Spy who Loved Me with BM316 and fishtail braid

OPI The Spy who Loved Me with BM316 and fishtail braid

Colours used:
Base - OPI The Spy who Loved Me
Stamping polish - Essie Penny Talk
Plate - BM316
Fishtail braid - OPI The Spy who Loved Me, OPI Goldeneye and Revlon Mad about Mango lined with Essie Penny Talk

I got the OPI Skyfall collection minis and was excited to try them out. The Spy who Loved Me was a pretty red with gold shimmers and this was 2 coats. The only negative was that it stained badly on me! Did not come across other people mentioning this, but somehow it was one of the most staining polishes I have come across, and I did put a base coat :(

For the fishtail braid, Goldeneye was a beautiful gold glass flake polish but quite sheer and I had to apply 2-3 layers for it to show up, so thank goodness I was only doing the ring finger or I might have taken ages....haha... It was fun though and I think I might sit down to do a full set of fishtail braids one of these days (with opaque polishes this time :p)

Thanks for looking!