Friday 22 February 2013

Gradient Halloween nails

The timing of this is rather off I must admit :p but as I mentioned in my 2nd post, I am clearing my old pics first before catching up to "real time" ones, so pls bear with me....

Gradient Halloween nails stamping bundle monster

Colours used:
Base - Essence Peaches (from Marble Mania)
Middle - Revlon Mad about Mango
Tip - Orly Flicker
Stamping polish - Konad
Plate - BM224, BM222, BM305, BM310

Flicker was quite sheer and I had to resort to dabbing it on with the brush instead of using the sponge. Anyway, I had just received the Konad black polish that day and was extremely pleased to see the darkness of it :D However, it dried faster than I expected, so I had to work faster as compared to when I used my metallic polishes for stamping. Also, as people have mentioned, you need to give it time to dry and use a light hand for top coat or it would smudge (which I couldn't avoid due to my impatience and heavy hand, sigh).

But overall, I'm glad to have gotten the Konad stamping polish as its density makes the images come out more crisp!