Monday 18 February 2013

Glitter Gal Silver 3D Holo as top layer with stamping

I saw that Glitter Gal has some great linear holos and decided to get one which could be layered over other colours. Also got a set of Bundle Monster plates since I managed to stamp relatively okay previously. If you would like to see just the holo over the base, pls click read more :)

glitter gal silver 3d holo stamping BM204

Colours used:
Base - Orly Jealous Much?
Holo - Glitter Gal Silver 3D Holo
Stamping polish - Essie Go Overboard
Plate: BM204

glitter gal silver 3d holo

I didn't want to use Silver 3D Holo on its own as it might be too flashy for work, so decided to apply a thin layer over a light polish and you can see that the holo effect is quite strong while the base colour wasn't too wiped out.

Of course, since I had received my stamping plates, I had to use them :p But as I didn't have any proper stamping polishes, I chose Go Overboard since it applied in 1 coat in my previous post.

Will try the holo over other colored bases another day and share the pics. Let me know if you have any colours in mind :)