Sunday 17 February 2013

Flakies half moon (Nubar 2010 and Ludurana Flocado)

Yet another half moon as I have previously warned...guess I was going through a half moon phase back then :p This was when flakies were appearing everywhere in blogs and I was drawn in as well. The pic doesn't do them justice as the flakies were more visible in real life.

half moon china glaze swing baby essence galactic black nubar 2010 flakie ludurana

Colours used were:
Half moon - China Glaze Swing Baby
Black - Essence Galactic Black
Flakies - Nubar 2010 (red green flakies) and Ludurana Flocado (blue green flakies)

Galactic Black was a 1 coater but chipped quickly while Nubar 2010 applied well. Flocado had much sparser flakies when applied, so I ended up adding more layers of Flocado so as to achieve a multi-coloured flakie look.

I should really dig out the flakies and try on another base someday soon.....